Thursday, May 6, 2010

What Is This?

I don't understand it, I'm at Peters yet i still feel the same.
Usually this place is an escape and gives me chance to elude insomnia.
Seems the only thing I'm eluding is sleep.
It's still the same feelings and they're eating away at me.
I contemplate a lot of things and it seems no matter what I think,
You are at the forefront of my mind.
I welcome myself into this deluded mess.
Every little detail of my past will swallow everything I've become whole.
Question is what will rise from the ashes?
Do I resume this regret, further amplified by my self loathing?
Will I view life from another perspective?
What is the purpose of any of this?
What could I ever achieve that will make my existence worthwhile?
I want to fucking know.

No comments:

Post a Comment